|Witnessing to Catholics
We know the Church ages, As Paul, we need to speak By, becoming a
roman to speak to a roman, a Greek to speak to a Greek, etc. We can
apply this to our age, We become a Catholic to speak to a Catholic, A
Lutheran to talk to a Lutheran and a Non-Christian to speak to a
non-Christian to win some for Christ. On this page you will find questions
to show them the truth in Gods Word.
Question's and answer's
1) Do you believe in purgatory? (they do)
2) Did Jesus Die for Your Sins? (they agree to this)
Then if you pay for your sins in purgatory then why did Jesus die on the
Answer : He Paid for the all the sins of the world.
If Purgatory was true, you still would not be a good enough sacrifice for
sin. God requires even his animals to be perfect, was not Jesus perfect?
1) Did you get baptized as a Baby? (yes)
2) Can a Baby Repent? Did You repent? Quote Acts 2:38
3) Can a baby Believe? Did You Believe? Quote John 3:16
4) Do You call anyone father? Quote Mathew 23:9 Call no man Father.
5) Do you Pray to those who are not alive?
6) Who did Mary Pray too? the Father?
7) Who did Jesus Pray too? the Father?
Jesus said I am the way,the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father
but by me. If you pray to anyone other than to the Father, God calls it
1Ti 2:5 For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men,
the man Christ Jesus;
Are you living a life thats pleasing to God?
Read John 3:5 and acts 2:38
Give them Baptism Tract.
Let the spirit move you on how to proceed from here, pray for them etc.